|Name:||ZORRO & ZEUS|
|Colour:||Black & White|
|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about ZORRO & ZEUS
ZORRO (7yrs) & ZEUS (8yrs) 💙🐾💙
These two fantastic huskies are looking for their new home together as soon as we can get it for them through no fault of their own, just unfortunate circumstances.🏡😔
They are a bonded pair and won’t be separated, Zeus is very attached to Zorro, he depends on him and is not happy when they are separated for any reason, they are very happy in each other’s company.💞
They have grown up in a family and are very good with children but as it would be a new family, we’d like the children to be 8yrs+ and have some dog experience.🐕
They have no cat experience so any applicant would need to be mindful and do proper introductions.
Zorro & Zeus are very handsome friendly boys, they are typical huskies who enjoy playing and going for walks so an active owner would be great for them. They are also very affectionate and love to hug in and have belly rubs any chance they can.🤗
If you have husky experience and would like to have your own dynamic duo, please PM the page for an application form.🐺🐺
ZORRO & ZEUS is...
The type of home ZORRO & ZEUS is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No other dogs
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about ZORRO & ZEUS
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.