|Staffordshire Bull Terrier
|Black & White
|Time on PetMatch:
|Country of Origin:
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Vito (18405)
2 year old Vito is best to a home with children 13+
Our sweet, cuddly Vito came to us from another Rescue looking for his forever family. Before arriving into the shelter, Vita was living with a foster family, here’s what his foster mom had to say about him: “Vito is the best boy in the home and was spotlessly clean. All Vito wants to do is please his humans. He is an extremely clever boy and loves training. He can sit, lie down and goes to bed on queue. He loves his grub so training is easy with this boy. He will make his forever family so happy and will bring so much love to his new home!”
Since being in the shelter Vito has been working with staff to improve his socialisation around other dogs, and he’s been doing brilliantly. Vito has done so well we think he might even be able to live with another dog, pending a meet. Another big, bouncy dog who also loves to play rough and tumble would be the best match for him.
Vito is is a very strong boy, and can be quite strong on lead – he will need some training to help him learn some lead manners, the DSPCA Dog Training Team can help his new owners with this. Vito loves training and because he loves his food so much is easy and responsive to training. Vito loves his food so much he actually has a few extra pounds to shred, so an active family and another playful dog in the house will help him with this!
Vito has the sweetest nature and bubbly personality, he is incredibly affectionate and will make the best companion to his forever family.
Vito (18405) is...
Requires some training
The type of home Vito (18405) is looking for...
Fully secure garden
Somebody home all/most of day
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Vito (18405)
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.