|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||3 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about ROCK
Rock is a young Akita Cross, he's only 2 years old. He's very energetic and active so will need to have plenty of exercise and activities to burn it off. He has the basics – sit and paw – but he's very smart and if a new owner spent time with him, he would mature into a great pet.
Rock is bouncy and likes to jump so it's best if he is not around small children for that reason.
He is a beautiful playful young dog and is sure to bring tonnes of fun to his new owner.
Requires some training
The type of home ROCK is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
No other dogs
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about ROCK
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.