|Tan & White
|Time on PetMatch:
|Country of Origin:
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Nova
3 year old Nala is best suited to live with Children 16+
This stunning girl is Nova and she helps put a smile on our faces every day when she runs to greet us each morning. She is here at that shelter to find a loving home, a home that she can call her own. Nova came to us from another rescue and even though they were very sorry to see her go they knew we would find her a wonderful home.
This girl adores affection. She loves her walks and would really suit an active family who could take her on lots of walks and adventures. Nova would thrive with a family who are familiar with her breed and willing to give her the time and training she deserves so that she can be an amazing advocate to all those like her. She loves her food so training her would be a dream. We think she will make such a fabulous role model! Nova could potentially live with another dog pending a dog meet.
The type of home Nova is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Nova
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.