|Colour:||Tan & White|
|Time on PetMatch:||1 month|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Nala
5 year old Nala is best suited to live with Children 12+
The gorgeous Nala came into the DSPCA from another rescue. She wasn’t feeling the best and required veterinary care. She has been with us us since mid January and she’s feeling much better now. Nala is still receiving treatment from our vets but can still be adopted. We’d love to see her head off to a home sooner rather than later for much needed TLC.
Nala is a sweet gentle girl who is full of all the love and kisses you could imagine. She can live with another quieter large dog, pending a dog meet. She could possibly live in an apartment once her family are okay with having a bigger dog in the apartment. She is just a happy girl looking for a loving home like every dog in our care deserve.
The type of home Nala is looking for...
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Nala
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.