|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||3 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about HOLLY
Holly's owner got too sick to look after her so he had to do what was best for her but given that she was with him all her life, she misses him terribly and would really love to have an owner who will love her again.
She is very gentle, friendly and affectionate. She loves company and is a mature girl, very low energy. She was always an only pet so it's probably best if she remains an only pet.
If you are looking for a new best friend who just wants to relax and be with you, consider Holly, she's a brilliant dog.
The type of home HOLLY is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No other dogs
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about HOLLY
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.