|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||1 year|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about FIFI
FIFI STILL WAITS😢
Fifi is 6 years old, she’s an Akita Cross but only a petite little pet, she is very affectionate and will melt your heart with her big brown eyes.🥰
Fifi needs the following to ensure she finds her perfect home;
🐾 An Experienced Dog Owner
🐾 To be an Only Pet – No other Dogs and No Cats.
Fifi has been around children and has been brilliant but they need to be used to dogs.
Fifi has likely been passed over again and again because she’s not a cute blue-eyed Husky or a big Akita girl but honestly if you give her a chance and come meet her, you’ll be smitten, she has to be met to be appreciated for the amazing girl she is.
All the volunteers love her and she adores their company.💞
PLEASE give this beauty a chance, she is well overdue her Forever Home and a Loving Owner.🙏
PM to apply or find out more.💌
The type of home FIFI is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No other dogs
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about FIFI
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.