|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about EVEREST
EVEREST WANTS HER OWN HOME,
HER SPECIAL HUMAN TO LOVE.🥺🙏
Everest has come on leaps and bounds since she came back in after being abandoned😭, her coat is no longer patchy and matted and she has put on some badly needed weight, all she needs now is a loving home.🏠🤞
Everest has a terrific temprement despite being let down by humans twice😢, she is a very friendly, loving and affectionate girl.💞
She is a 3yr old Akita and could easily be an only pet, she deserves to be spoilt rotten for the rest of her life. She could also possibly live with a male her own size if they got along at a Meet & Greet. We don’t know how she is with cats.
Everest can be a family member if they have Akita experience and are teenagers, she’s a solid girl and might accidently knock small children over trying to play with them.🙁
She loves her walks and can be strong starting out but we think it’s on account of her not having a proper routine, she would settle if she was walked regularly.🐕
If you have Akita experience, please give Everest her fresh start and new life, she really really needs it.💫
Send us a message to start the process today.🗒
The type of home EVEREST is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about EVEREST
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.