|Colour:||Black & White|
|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about BLUE
Blue is just a youngster at a year and a half old, he’s a Husky Cross in need of his new home and an owner with plenty of dog experience to guide him on the right path.🏡
He is very energetic, bouncy and boisterous but when he burns off some energy his softer side starts to appear, he can be gentle and very affectionate.🥰
Initially we’d like Blue to be an only pet until he gets a little more training and settles into a routine, further down the line he may be good with a female dog when he matures more. We don’t know how he is with cats or if he has met any to date.🐈⬛
If Blue is joining a family, it would have to be with teenagers who are used to big dogs and their ways. Blue is a messer when he’s out, he gets easily distracted and has selective hearing😂 but he will listen and is eager to please, he just needs the right person to have patience with him.💙
He is getting braver on his walks, he was very frightened of passing traffic at the start but is much better now and enjoys being out.🦮
Blue is an amazing dog and just needs someone to give him a chance at a new life, PM the page to apply or find out more.💫
Requires some training
The type of home BLUE is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
No other dogs
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about BLUE
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.