|Colour:||Grey & White|
|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||2 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about ZARA
Zara is a magnificent 9 year old Husky who wasn't very trusting when she got here, she was very afraid but is doing really well now and has become very affectionate.
We'd like to get Zara her new home so she can continue her journey to a better life, one full of love and joy.
She could possibly live with a male for company if she met the right one or she seems to be an independent girl so being an only pet would work for her too.
Zara can join a family who have plenty of dog experience, she likes to have a good run around the field and is beginning to show interest in some of the toys.🪢
She has been out on a few walks lately and loves them, she is a great walking companion.
If you'd like to spoil Zara and give her her happy ever after ending, please get in touch.
The type of home ZARA is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about ZARA
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.