|Breed:||German Shepherd Cross|
|Colour:||Black & Tan|
|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||6 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about REGGIE
If you are an avid German Shepherd lover and also love your Huskies, please consider Reggie (5/6 yrs old), he’s a Husky/GS Cross, very friendly, affectionate and playful.
He might be able to live with another female if they hit it off at a Meet & Greet. Reggie would make a great addition to a dog savvy family with older children but no cats, he doesn’t get along with them.
The type of home REGGIE is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 5
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about REGGIE
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.