|Colour:||Grey & White|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 weeks|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Marsha
1 year old Marsha is best suited to live with children 16+
This sweet lovable girl is Marsha and she came into the shelter as a sick stray. Her skin was in an awful state with bald patches and hair loss. Sadly we do see this a lot with neglected dogs and it is heartbreaking. It can be very sore and uncomfortable for them. She is on medication and special medicated baths which is helping to soothe and ease her sore and itchy skin.
We are happy to say that Marsha is feeling much better already and making great progress. She is such a sweet and kind girl that is eagerly waiting for her forever family. She is a young lurcher with lots of life and love to give. Lurchers can be big couch potatoes once they have been exercised with added off lead zoomies in a safe and secure area. We know that Marsha will make an amazing addition to a family bringing with her lots of love, cuddles and fun.
As Marsha is being treated for her skin and a cough she is best as the only dog in the home. She will be able to meet and greet other dogs in a few weeks time however we don’t want this to delay her in finding a home.If you feel she would be the dog for you the please register your interest above and come along to the shelter to meet her.
The type of home Marsha is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
No other dogs
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Marsha
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.