|Colour:||White & Brindle|
|Time on PetMatch:||1 month|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Lucy
1 year old Lucy is best suited to live with children 10+
This little beauty is Lucy. She was found as an injured stray with a broken leg. She was in a lot of pain and all she wanted was someone to be by her side and reassure her that everything would be ok. Our vets were amazing with Lucy giving her the best care during and after her surgery. She was a very lucky girl and thankfully her surgery went really well. Lucy has made a wonderful recovering and even though she had to rest for weeks until her leg healed she remained the sweetest loving little girl. She was always happy to see staff coming to bring her out for toilet breaks and cuddles.
Lucy spent time in a foster home recovering from her surgery and returned to the shelter with a glowing report. “Lucy was an absolute angle in the home, she is so affectionate and loves to have her neck scratched”
Lucy can live with children aged 10+ and as she’s great with dogs she can live with another doggie pal pending a dog meet. She is also suitable to live in an apartment. If you have a room on your couch for this stunning leggy girl then please register your interest to adopt her and come along and visit her at the shelter. You won’t be disappointed.
The type of home Lucy is looking for...
Fully secure garden
Somebody home all/most of day
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Lucy
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.