|Colour:||White & Tan|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 weeks|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Lorraine
11+ year old Loraine is best suited to live with children 12+ in a quiet home.
This lovely little lady is Lorraine and she came into us as a stray. She was alone and a little confused. Lorraine had some missing teeth and our vets believed that she recently had a dental and so we shared her photos everywhere in the hope that her owner would see it. Sadly no one came to be reclaim her. That was almost 5 weeks ago. We are now starting the search to find a loving home for Lorraine and hope that she won’t be here with us for too long. At 11+ years young the shelter can be a noisy and busy place and for an older dog and it can be very stressful.
As little Lorraine is a senior lady we would like to find her a quiet home. She seems to be an independent lady and enjoys her walks and taking in all the new smells around her. She’s a sweet lady who enjoys a little cuddle. Is there a loving family out there who can make a difference to Lorraine and make her feel at home again?
The type of home Lorraine is looking for...
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Lorraine
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.