|Colour:||Grey & White|
|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||1 month|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about KAYLEE
Beautiful Kaylee is 7 years old and those 7 years have been tough, she hadn't much human contact at all, if any.
She is still a little shy and nervous meeting new people but opens up when she feels safe and then you'll get to see the gorgeous girl she is, friendly, gentle and very affectionate.💞
Kaylee might be able to live with another male if they get along at a Meet & Greet or she definately could be an only girl and get daily belly rubs, she loves them.
We don't know how she'd be with cats.
Kaylee can join a family who are used to having dogs and who will understand that due to her background, she might be scared of new things and new environments.
If you can give Kaylee her 2nd chance, please get in touch.
The type of home KAYLEE is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 5
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about KAYLEE
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.