|Colour:||White & Black|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Jordan (16166)
Where do we begin with Jordan? Our most heartbreaking story yet. When he first arrived to the shelter as a stray Jordan was completely shut down and was in such a terrible way. He was freezing cold due to his thinned coat and his skin was so sore and hot to touch. He was in such incredible pain and desperately needed lots of vet care. Thankfully Jordan has made an astonishing recovery and has such a phenomenal comeback story. The scars of straying were so prominent in Jordan when he first arrived; so nervous, shy and fearful of anyone and everything. Jordan has since flourished under the care of the amazing shelter staff and through time, training, and trust building Jordan now loves going on his walks, adores playing fetch, and will seek out a little back scratch here and there too! As one of our longest standing residents, in order to refamiliarise him with home life and help him settle better into his new forever home, one of our lovely staff members has been taking him on home visits, where he's been doing really well.
Being an older distinguished gentleman, Jordan thrives from routine and is looking for a loving family in a quiet, rural, home where he can live out his retirement by the fire on a comfy bed. Don't be fooled by his wise 11 years, Jordan still looks forward to his walks and sniffs and would love nothing more than to potter around the garden.
Jordan is such a fabulous companion dog and will make an amazing addition to any family who welcomes him in with loving open arms.
Jordan (16166) is...
Requires some training
The type of home Jordan (16166) is looking for...
No other dogs
Somebody home all/most of day
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Jordan (16166)
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.