|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about JACK
Poor Jack, all he wants to do is have fun and make everyone laugh in the process🥰, he’s a great character but his young life is wasting away at a Rescue Centre, he’s just over a year and a half.🥺
We were told he’s an Akita/Dutch Shepherd Mix but he’s small so we’re unsure of exactly what he is. It’s irrelevant because he’s a terrific dog, very friendly, affectionate and smart.💙
Jack will do well with another dog, a female, he has been living with Bo and they both have great fun together, we’ve tried to get them a home as a pair but we’ve had no offers and although it’s sad, if we can get him a new buddy then that’s ok, so long as he has company and friendship in his life.💞
Jack won’t be rehomed with cats.
He is a very intelligent dog, learns quickly, listens well and is eager to please. He has huge potential and with the right owner he will thrive.💯
Jack is a live wire with an abundance of energy, he’ll need an active home where he’ll get plenty of playtime, training and exercise.🐕 He can live with teenagers, he’s small but you’d never think it when he plays, he’s bouncy and likes to whizz around the place with no limits!🙈😬
If you have plenty of dog experience and can give Jack the life he deserves, please get in touch with us.🤞
Requires some training
The type of home JACK is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about JACK
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.