|Colour:||Tan & White|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about George (18301)
2 year old George is best suited to live with children 16+
This stunning boy was once a broken soul covered in mange and sores all over his body (see his before photo). He was so frightened and just wanted to curl up and hide away. George has been in our care since late September and over the last 5 months he has been receiving veterinary care and loving care to make him into the beautiful confident boy that he is today. He had a wonderful time over the Christmas with a foster family who adored him but now he’s is back and hoping to find a forever home to call his very own.
George is a typical sighthound where he loves his comfort and being with his humans. He will make a wonderful addition to his new home and we’re hoping it won’t be too long. George plays great with other dogs his own size and likes a good rough and tumble. He could live with another dog pending a dog meet. He can bark at dogs while on the lead but is easily managed with yummy treats and a little training. If you think this very dashing boy could be the perfect match for you then please register your interest now.
George (18301) is...
Requires some training
The type of home George (18301) is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Somebody home all/most of day
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about George (18301)
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.