|Colour:||Tan & White|
|Time on PetMatch:||4 months|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about Cody (18561)
Gorgeous boy Cody arrived to the shelter from another rescue. We can't figure out why Cody has landed in our care; he is an incredibly sweet natured, affectionate and intelligent boy who loves stealing kisses and cuddles from anyone he can! Don't let his age fool you, Cody is an active chap who is young at heart. He thoroughly enjoys his walks and is looking for an active family who will take him with them on adventures and bond with him through training – Cody loves showing off how smart he is. Huskies and Shephard dogs as a breed are both incredibly intelligent and active dogs, training will help him settle into his new home.
Cody (18561) is...
Requires some training
The type of home Cody (18561) is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Somebody home all/most of day
Charity Number: 20001735
Supply of Pets Registration Number:
Adoption Fee: The adoption fee for a dog is €185 and the adoption fee for a cat is €99. This includes: Microchipping - Your pet will be microchipped and the microchip will be registered Neutering - Your pet will be neutered Flea and worming - Your pet will be up to date with flea and worming treatments Vaccinations - Your pet will receive its’ primary vaccinations
Dog Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a dog and then visit the shelter to chat with a member of the adoptions team.
- If you applied for a specific dog and your application is successful an adoption consultant will discuss in more detail with you on your visit to the shelter. If you have an existing dog an appointment will be made for a dog meet.
- Once your application is processed and approved a foster period may be arranged with you to take the dog home for a weeks trial. Photo ID, proof of address is required for this along with a refundable reservation donation.
- When the foster week is complete you must attend an adoption meeting with a member of the adoptions team. They are held on set days and by appointment only.
Cat Adoption Process:
- Register your interest for a cat you’d like to adopt. If your application is successful an adoption consultant will call you.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to complete the adoption process.
Enquire about Cody (18561)
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.