|Rescue:||Husky Rescue Ireland|
|Time on PetMatch:||1 month|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
ENQUIRE ABOUT ME
More about ASHA
This beautiful 2 year old Husky Cross has blossomed from a shy insecure frightened girl to a social Sweetheart who's not afraid to have fun.
Asha needs her new home through no fault of her own and is currently in foster care, this has really helped her a lot.
She is still a little shy meeting new people but she's very friendly and easily comes around in no time.
Asha has done really well meeting and interacting with other dogs so living with a male or two wouldn't be a problem for her, she'd be a happy girl with the company.💞 We don't know if she has any cat experience.
Asha would make a great family member so long as the children have some dog experience and are used to having a pet her size (medium) around.
In order to continue Asha's journey to her best life, it's time for her to find her Forever Home and if you think you can give it to her, please send us a message today.
The type of home ASHA is looking for...
Fully secure garden
No children < 12
Charity Number: 20150983
Supply of Pets Registration Number: 20150983
Adoption Fee: €200
1. We will send you an adoption application form to complete.
2. You must be 18 or over to apply for adoption.
3. If all the information looks positive, we will organise a homecheck.
4. You need to have a secure garden – fully fenced with a minimum of 6ft fence/wall all around (5ft for an Akita), with nothing around the perimeter that the dogs can catapult off.
If you don’t have a secure garden, a purpose built dog pen of good size, attached to your house, is an alternate solution.
5. If you have any other pets, they need to be neutered/spayed.
6. Sleeping quarters – they need to live indoors with their family.
7. They require exercise daily – 1 to 2 hrs.
8. They can’t be left alone for long periods – 2 to 4 hours max.
9. No electric collars to be used ever! They are not to be tied up on long leads or wire outside and no electric fences in the garden.
10. If applying for a husky, they are never to be let off lead – they have a high prey drive and will not come back!
Enquire about ASHA
We would recommend providing more detailed information to the rescue where possible to enable them to best evaluate your enquiry for suitability. You can also save this information in your profile to simplify completion of the form.